Asthma and Diet
Preventing Asthma With Fruits and Vegetables Dr Michael Greger presents a video summary of papers about asthma and diet.
How to Use Inhalers Videos
How to Use Inhalers is an interactive educational website for both patients and healthcare providers demonstrating the correct use of a variety of asthma inhalers.
Asthma Management Made Easy is a detailed infographic for children with asthma and their caregivers.
Guide to the Human Respiratory System
The Pacific Medical Training: ACLS Guide to the Human Respiratory System provides an accessible overview of the human respiratory system.
- Global Allergy and Asthma Patient Platform (GAAPP)
- List of patient organisations
- Global Asthma Network
- For more information see also our list of Respiratory and Allergy Organisations in the Advocacy section.
- South Africa
- National Asthma Education Programme
- Latin America
- La Asociación Latino Americana de Tórax (ALAT) (The Latin American Thoracic Association)
- ABRA-Associação Brasilleira de Asmáticos-Regional São Paulo
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- The Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA), a not-for-profit organization founded in 1953, is the leading patient organization for people with asthma and allergies, and the oldest asthma and allergy patient group in the world.
- List of USA asthma organisations
- The Canadian Lung Association
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific Association of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology (APAAACI) member organisations
- New Zealand
- Asthma Foundation of New Zealand
- The Asthma Foundation is New Zealand’s not-for-profit sector authority on asthma and other respiratory illnesses.
- National Asthma Council Australia list of asthma websites
- The National Asthma Council Australia is a not-for-profit organisation working to improve health outcomes and quality of life for people with asthma.
- Ministry of Health recommended Asthma Support Services Websites